Klink AKA Sam Kinciad Passed
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

The RogSquad -> ICCC Schedules and Maps

#1: No icon Klink AKA Sam Kinciad Passed Author: Cpl_KillalotLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:45 pm
    —
Very sad day to my long Mohaa friend Klink. You will be truly missed!!

With the deepest regret I wish that you pass on to all of our MOHAA Gamer friends that my oldest buddy and dear friend “Klink” (AKA: Sam Kincaid) has suddenly passed away.

A few minutes after Midnight this past early morning Tuesday 17 Apr 2018, I receive the below email from Sam saying that he could not make our weekly Tuesday morning coffee. In the afternoon of the same Tuesday he called his daughter who was not far away and she had difficult understanding him so she went over to his house and was so concerned that she called the ambulance to take him to the local hospital emergency room.

There were 10 staff people there in emergency trying to save him but nothing worked. Apparently there was a massive growth of some kind of substance growing near his liver and it bled out. They could not save him.

Sam was having problems and was under a Doctor’s care for some time now, but they could not isolated the causes and it appeared to be getting worse, now we know why.

Would appreciate it Killalot if you would forward this email to all of Klink’s friends in the MOHAA Games. He really enjoy playing the games and all the regular players who participated. It was the highlight of the day for him.

So maybe the next time you have a cup of coffee please raise you cup and say “Here’s to Klink”. I will.

Thanks old friend- I will see you in the Game.

Killjoy (Phil Riley)

#2: No icon Re: Klink AKA Sam Kinciad Passed Author: theripppa PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:36 pm
    —
wow, very sad to hear about Klink..he was a lot of fun to play with over the years. Ill pass it along

#3: No icon Re: Klink AKA Sam Kinciad Passed Author: Cpl_KillalotLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:35 pm
    —
https://www.comoxvalleyrecord.com/obituaries/samuel-george-kincaid/

The RogSquad -> ICCC Schedules and Maps

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 4 Hours

Page 1 of 1