Rip's Tavern Map
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

The RogSquad -> Custom Maps

#1: No icon Rip's Tavern Map Author: theripppa PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:48 am
    —
Dec 2011
This is my 2nd map release. Im sure there are some texture, and other mapping skills that need to be
improved. But here it is..lol

This map is a famous tavern in Ladd, illinois that servers nothing but world famous fried chicken.
I started going there when i was 14 i think, and my family started going there about same age.
Great chicken, crispies and had cheap beer!..lol Before the place burnt down in the 80's there
was a black rubber mat that ran down the center of the dinning area. It was like walking on ice
due to all the grease, so people used to slip and bust their ass all the time, good fun..lol
I wanted to have a small map for some crazy fun battles, so hope this works

thats the brief history of Rip's Tavern...has nothing to do with my name btw

enjoy!..cheers!!

Also comes with beer nades and crispy and pickle mines

There is also a music file to download if wanted. Or change your own music to the names.

Have fun

-=Trs=-TheRipppa

#2: No icon Re: Rip's Tavern Map Author: Cpl_KillalotLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:25 pm
    —
great job Rippa.

Did you ever get the juke box working correctly?

#3: No icon Re: Rip's Tavern Map Author: Cpl_KillalotLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:26 pm
    —
Stop by to tonight. Reds will be running it tonight.

#4: No icon Re: Rip's Tavern Map Author: theripppa PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:34 pm
    —
Yeah, Kill..I never had trouble with the juke box...dont know why Jollys wasnt working on the one map. Cool, look for you later

The RogSquad -> Custom Maps

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 4 Hours

Page 1 of 1