My First map
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

The RogSquad -> Custom Maps

#1: No icon My First map Author: theripppa PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:05 am
    —
I finally started my first map...im doing Beavis and Butthead. I havent had the chance to get with bobzilla yet...so been messing around on my own with input from Jolly and bob. I started it over, I made their couch and tv models so far

#2: No icon Re: My First map Author: GambitLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:41 pm
    —
Dude this map looks super bad ass!  I can't wait to play it

#3: No icon Re: My First map Author: pOrKyLocation: Michigan U.S.A ~ Go Blue!! PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:05 am
    —
Rip..Nice! Can't wait to see the fianl map...need any posters for the map?...lol.

#4: No icon Re: My First map Author: DELETEDLocation: Nw of Philly PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:54 am
    —
Nice Rip! Real Nice !

#5: No icon Re: My First map Author: theripppa PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 3:08 am
    —
thanks guys. Might need some posters Porky...or any beavis and butthead related stuff. I think im almost done with the custom models, until i think of something else...then I can start to add some more to the map.

#6: No icon Re: My First map Author: pOrKyLocation: Michigan U.S.A ~ Go Blue!! PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:46 pm
    —
Rip..Seriously my friend..If you need B & B banners , let me know. You know I'll be more then glad to help ..ok? Let me know what you need, sizes, how many..etc..ok? 05 26 11  P.S. This will be FUN!..lol  P.S. Rip....Whats the name of the map going to be? If you want a nice start up screen...let me know..ok? And if you dont mind..once the map is complete, I might want to add it as a regular to the OinkVille server..ok?

#7: No icon Re: My First map Author: Cpl_KillalotLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 5:22 pm
    —
Looks good ripppa

The RogSquad -> Custom Maps

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 4 Hours

Page 1 of 1