Thanksgiving Map and Mod in download sections.
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

The RogSquad -> Custom Maps

#1: No icon Thanksgiving Map and Mod in download sections. Author: theripppa PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:02 pm
    —
Pilgrim colony map done ..and the thanksgivng mod on the mod section. Happy thanksgiving

#2: No icon Re: Thanksgiving Map and Mod in download sections. Author: theripppa PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:20 am
    —
i re uploaded the map, had to change the shader file name to pilgrimcol.shader...make suyre you have correct version

#3: No icon Re: Thanksgiving Map and Mod in download sections. Author: Cpl_KillalotLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:23 pm
    —
Thanks Ripppa.

#4: No icon Re: Thanksgiving Map and Mod in download sections. Author: Cpl_KillalotLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:47 pm
    —
Ripppa, I just tested the map and it crashes. I'll email you.

#5: No icon Re: Thanksgiving Map and Mod in download sections. Author: theripppa PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:04 pm
    —
i had to fix the bozzoka shaders and the pie health, re uploaded 11/16

#6: No icon Re: Thanksgiving Map and Mod in download sections. Author: theripppa PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:33 am
    —
we payed on server several times kill, never crahed..wonder if it has to do with flying turkeys?

#7: No icon Re: Thanksgiving Map and Mod in download sections. Author: Cpl_KillalotLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:13 am
    —
Flying turkeys? Nope have not see those yet.

The RogSquad -> Custom Maps

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 4 Hours

Page 1 of 1