Mario Brothers map
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

The RogSquad -> Custom Maps

#1: No icon Mario Brothers map Author: theripppa PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:36 am
    —
i started a mario brothers themed map...should be fun

Last edited by theripppa on Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: No icon Re: Mario Brothers map Author: theripppa PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:46 am
    —
added some updated pics of map...trying to decide to make it a CTF mode with the the castle flags, or maybe teams can get points by getting coins..or just nothng..lol  oh yeah, i was going for the 8 bit look of the game

#3: No icon Re: Mario Brothers map Author: DELETED PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:08 am
    —
Hey! I think I recall seeing your username once or twice, but I don't think I was on the old  enough during the time you were there to really get to know you.

Rolling Eyes

#4: No icon Re: Mario Brothers map Author: Cpl_KillalotLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:27 pm
    —
And you didn't tell me you had a new map!  Sad  Sad   LOL

#5: No icon Re: Mario Brothers map Author: theripppa PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:56 am
    —
map is in donwload section..working with safecrackers xjump mod on server

#6: No icon Re: Mario Brothers map Author: theripppa PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:57 am
    —
//Map: Mario Brothers
// ARCHITECTURE: TheRipppa
// SCRIPTING: TheRipppa, Cobra, Gold,klug, lamron whoever else stuff i used
//MOdels: some unknown authors
//thanks to dafecrakers xjumpmod
//thanks to all at TMT, Cobra, NeilICCC guys, Viper and twl, klug, cubus, neil, storm, elgan, kruger,creaper, killalot, soup, gold, sor,leb, card, jollygg, lamron and whoever else i might be missing for all the help over the years...and to all the TRS guys!  
// Jan 2015

Mario Brothers map I made to have the 8bit feel of the original..place the MARIO folder in your main: sound/mario
skins included in the map. Map needs to be in your mainta to see the nintento gun properly. Was going to add either KOH on the
nentendo controller or scoring on the flagpoles, the triggers are there if anyone wants to add.
Map also uses safecrackers x-jump 2.0 mod on my server..um to you if you want the higher jumps.
Coins are hidden triggers.
Enjoy!
TheRipppa
www.therogsquad.com

The RogSquad -> Custom Maps

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 4 Hours

Page 1 of 1