Beavis and Butthead Do MOH complete
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

The RogSquad -> Custom Maps

#1: No icon Re: Beavis and Butthead Do MOH complete Author: Cpl_KillalotLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:48 am
    —
Ripppa, found missing textures in the under ground. Texture it's calling for is textures/pigpoop.

Figured it out, found the pigpoop file in the beavis folder. I moved it to textures and all is good. Just an FYI.
Also missing texture around the Beavis door and the bathroom door. I see the tga and it's in the right folder but not showing up.
Basket ball post not showing up either.

I'm not picking the map, just testiing to help fix it. Things  I see walking around.

I love it.

#2: No icon Re: Beavis and Butthead Do MOH complete Author: theripppa PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:04 am
    —
thanks Kill, i saw those missing textures also..had the link deactivated til i reupload it. thanks buddy

#3: No icon Re: Beavis and Butthead Do MOH complete Author: GambitLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:59 pm
    —
Cmon want to play this map!  Looks awesome

#4: No icon Re: Beavis and Butthead Do MOH complete Author: Cpl_KillalotLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:14 pm
    —
Ripppa I can get the map to crash . If you walk on the wire and get on top of the pole then jumpĀ it can crash. If you jump off the roof into the pool it will crash.

The map looks great now.

#5: No icon Re: Beavis and Butthead Do MOH complete Author: theripppa PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:06 pm
    —
hmmm, thats weird. It hasnt crashed for me doing that. But ive only had just me in the server. Ill try it out again. Thanks Kill.

#6: No icon Re: Beavis and Butthead Do MOH complete Author: theripppa PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:00 pm
    —
I just tested it out on our server Kill and it didnt crash for me in those areas...strange. Anyway i hope to get in with a few players later tonight to test it also

#7: No icon Re: Beavis and Butthead Do MOH complete Author: Cpl_KillalotLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:14 am
    —
That was on my pc. Have not testeded it server side. Let us know when you want to run it and have the ICCC guys enjoy it.

#8: No icon Re: Beavis and Butthead Do MOH complete Author: GambitLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:10 pm
    —
Hopefully tonight rip we can play it.

#9: No icon Re: Beavis and Butthead Do MOH complete Author: Cpl_KillalotLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:02 pm
    —
Rippp, found one more graphics issue. Trash cans by pool. When will you be on TS?

#10: No icon Re: Beavis and Butthead Do MOH complete Author: theripppa PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:14 pm
    —
your right Kill, I forgot i had the trashcan model in a pk3 in my main, re uploading. Sorry guys...and thanks Kill!

#11: No icon Re: Beavis and Butthead Do MOH complete Author: theripppa PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:21 pm
    —
ok kill and everyone else. re uploaded ver 2 with trashcans and missing texture fixes.

#12: No icon Re: Beavis and Butthead Do MOH complete Author: Cpl_KillalotLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:37 am
    —
Ripppa ck you email.

#13: No icon Re: Beavis and Butthead Do MOH complete Author: theripppa PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:20 pm
    —
Map has been re uploaded,. once again..lol. This time file includes min file(hope that works Soup) and also removed the flame throwers.Hope that will fix the crashes

#14: No icon Re: Beavis and Butthead Do MOH complete Author: Cpl_KillalotLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:05 am
    —
We will test it and let you know.

The RogSquad -> Custom Maps

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 4 Hours

Page 1 of 1